Sunday, April 7, 2013

Everyday Makeup Routine

You know I use it everyday when I hit the pan for almost all the products in the video :)

Please check below for a full list of all the products I used in the video and extra infos. Thanks for watching :)





Smashbox Photofinish Primer - This primer help to make the product last longer and the silky finish just makes applying foundation that much easier

Nars Duo concealer 

MAC face and body foundation C2 - This sheer foundation is perfect for summer time, it's lightweight and water resistant!!! definitely bringing this for my beach vacation:) 

Chanel Mat Lumiere - May not be everyday, but whenever I remember I use this powder to set my foundation 
 
-Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion - really helps to primer oily eyelids and intensify the colors

Shiseido Eyeshadow quad in Dessert Winds - I may not use this particular palette everyday, but earthy colors are my everyday choice. I always use a lighter shade all over my lid and a darker shade (brown) for the outer color to create a little smoky look

Maybelline Line Stiletto eyeliner - Who says drug store brands are no comparison to highend products! well.....I kind of said that and splurged a lot of $$$$$ on eyeliners such as the Lancome Aritist liquid eyeliner..... This one is definitely a match for only $8.99

Lancome Le Crayon Khol eyeliner pencil in black

MAC Powder Blush in Harmony - this matte color is the perfect shade for contouring 

Nars Blush in Orgasm - need I say more?!?! this product deserve its rep and rave..... the only reason why I didnt hit the pan for this product it's because it's my second one!!!!

Anna Sui eyebrow powder - this baby lasted me forever, had it for 2-3 years now, the new packaging for this powder is adorable..... I really like mixing the shades to match my hair color....

Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural N4- looks can be deceiving, I never thought I would buy this lipstick when I saw it on the Sephora stand....having a natural darker lip color  I usually like to pick the bring colors to brighten it up. however this perfect settle shade matches my skintone and the texture of the lipstick never dry out my cracked lips :)

Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Yeyo  - the well known creamy texture goes on the waterline effortlessly, one stroke for the perfect look with out the teary eye :D

Anna Sui loose powder in #200 - purple in color with a little shimmer, perfect for final touches and highlights


No comments:

Post a Comment